What Information is collected?
Information is the personal data about you that is collected, used, shared, stored and transferred by The Freestyle Groupe in physical and electronic forms. This information includes:
- Identity and Contact Info: Name | Contact Details | DOB | Address
- Payment Info: Card information and CVV Number (We will NEVER keep them)
- Contact History: for Example, Email Chat | Social Media DMs
- Purchase History: Purchases | Items stored in your basket for later
- Technical Info: IP Address | Device Type | Browser | And if you choose to allow this Location
- Social Media Info: If you choose to link your social accounts to your online account
- Marketing and Communications Info: If you’ve chosen to opt in and your preferences
Why is it collected?
How is it collected?
- Registering an account
- Placing an order
- Signing up to newsletters
- Register for a loyalty scheme | Pro account
- Contact with Customer Services Team
- Competition Entry
You are under no obligation to give any of your personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to make any purchases from WWW.THMAKEUP.CO.UK. The choice is yours and we respect that.
How is the information shared?
Your personal information is not and will not be sold to any third parties.
However, we must share your data with the following categories of companies to process your orders. The below statement details these companies and uses:
- The companies we work with to process and deliver your orders: Payment Service Providers | Delivery Companies
- Professional Services: PR | Marketing Agencies | Website Hosts
- Law Enforcement | Fraud Prevention Agencies
- It is possible that that third parties may be provided with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about customers However it will not identify you.
- To access your personal information
- To request that we delete your data
- To request amendments or corrections of inaccurate personal information (you can edit the information you input via your online account)
- To stop all marketing messages and emails
To exercise your rights | make a complaint | ask a question contact email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you wish to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions, further information about cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/ . Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected.
Address: Freestye Hair Company LTD
23 Haigh Park Whitehill Industry Estate
Stockport Cheshire SK4 1QR
Contact: 01614761115 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing messages by email will only ever be received by customer who OPT IN These messages will update you on: Sales | New Products | Events | General Info | What the Company is up to
How can I stop the marketing?
This can be stopped at ANY time To OPT OUT – Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email | Opt out via your online account | Contact the officeChanges will be made immediately, and you will no longer receive any marketing emails please note the changes can take up to 5 working days to take effect.
How long is your information kept?
Information is only kept if you are a customer. Any customer who do not log into / use their accounts for three years (12 months trade) will be deleted from the system along with all information. If you no longer wish to be a customer, contact the office and request to be removed and all information deleted. This will be carried out immediately.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal requirements | resolve disputes | prevent fraud some of your information may be kept as required, even after the account has been closed.
What are your rights?
It is your personal information you have the right to;