SUNLIGHT MEHRON GIRL - Bohemian, gypsy, wonderer
The SUNLIGHT Mehron Girl favors an edgier, sultry look – a combo of undone effortlessness and a bit of wild-child splendor.
- Prep the face with CARA Moisturizer.
- Create a flawless canvas with Celebre Pro HD foundation, focusing the product on any red areas. Work the foundation into your skin with FACE Smoothie until your complexion looks even and slightly dewy. Then set with Celebre Pro HD Loose Mineral Finishing Powder using the FACE Kabuki Brush to get a light, even application.
- Add a subtle, warm, free-spirit glow with AURA Bronzing Gel. Apply it to the apples of your cheeks, around your temples, and on the forehead and chin. Keep the application light by using a large, fluffy brush. For a touch of highlight, swipe Precious Gem Powder in Diamond on your cheekbones using your ring finger.
- To achieve a sultry purple smoky eye, start by applying E.Y.E Powder in Natural Wheat evenly across your eyelids with an eye shadow brush. Use a combination of iNtense Pro in Tornado and Purple Heat from the lash line to the crease. Line the bottom lid with Precious Gem Powder in Sapphire and blend with a cotton swab to soften the line.
- Apply a coat of Mascara PRO to the top and bottom lashes, adding a second coat to the top outer lashes for a wide-eyed look.
- Finish with a touch of Precious Gem Powder in Champagne to highlight just underneath your brows and on the inner corner of each eye.
- With the strong eyes and a bronzed glow, lips should be as simple as possible. Line them with warm, nude hued L.I.P Pencil in Delice, then fill in with L.I.P Cream in Natural OR Glosstone Pro in Golden Spark to add golden shimmer.
SOME OF THE PRODUCTS USED:
(click on picture to view the product)